Thursday, October 19, 2006

Correlation is not causality. Well, okay so?
I have my mid terms in a few days, and I have this bad bad gut feeling that I am not going to get that 'A' that i really need. If my hardwork caused me to get the marks i got then i would get ceiling cracking high marks. but its not causality, so i have to settle with the hope of a correlation, that would play out in my mid term.
I have the whole bit of t, f, z, regression, and thier many many versions and SAS, the killer.
This is when i start thinking of alternate careers, the day before the exam-
what if i were a writer?
what if i was an astronaut?
How come i didnt get that strong feeling when i was a kid that I wanted to be a pilot or traveller or some such? Maybe I was too mediocre...stop wait i dont wanna hear anymore.

Bloggin is also a huge waste of the little time before a big exam like this one. I was reading a recent blog on WoW and one of its guild members experience with finally quitting the game.
Its incredible to see/ study how people react to a virtual alternate person they create.
Wether its match.com or WoW it all bring it down to the same thing, virtual reality.

People screw up big time, with thier lives, and i cant afford to flunk the exam coz i am paying through my nose for it, so maybe i should take off this broadband ka cable and go study.
Wat say?

1 comment:

Suhel Banerjee said...

Sure, go study, but please keep blogging too! And the use of the hindi word 'broadband ka cable has been noted:)